Ascot Hospital, 90 Green Lane East, Remuera, Auckland
90 Green Lane East
Ascot Hospital opened in Auckland in 1999 providing state of the art surgical facilities. New Zealand's first Dual Integrated Digital Operating theatres were recently opened at Ascot Hospital.
Ascot Hospital facilities include:
- 12 Operating rooms over two levels
- 88 beds across three wards
- A well-specified facility geared for day surgery
- High Dependency Unit
- Coronary Care facilities
- Resus Café
Ascot Hospital is located at 90 Greenlane Road East, Remuera, just off the Greenlane Motorway Interchange in Auckland.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Ascot Angiography More Info
- Ascot Cardiology Group More Info
- Ascot Pharmacy More Info
- Astra Radiology More Info
- Auckland Bone and Joint Surgery More Info
- Auckland Vascular & Varicose Vein Clinic - Dr Peter Vann More Info
- Auckland Weight Loss Surgery More Info
- Chris Hawke - GreenLight Urology More Info
- Dr David McAuley - Neurologist More Info
- Dr Padmaja Koya - Specialist Gynaecologist & Laparoscopic Surgeon More Info
- Dr Sylvia Rosevear - Gynaecologist More Info
- Endometriosis Ascot More Info
- Eye Doctors More Info
- Michael Wynn-Williams - Gynaecologist More Info
- Mr Robert Aspoas - Neurosurgeon More Info
- Mr Simon JC Mills - Hip, Knee, Trauma and Ankle & Foot Orthopaedic Surgeon More Info
- White Cross Accident & Urgent Medical - Ascot 24/7 More Info
- Bariatric Surgery More Info
- Columba at Ascot - Day Surgery More Info
- General Surgery More Info
- Gynaecological Surgery More Info
- Neurosurgery More Info
- Orthopaedic Surgery More Info
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery More Info
- Plastic Surgery More Info
- Urological Surgery More Info
- Vascular Surgery More Info
- Patient Information Booklet (PDF, 8.7 MB)
Specialist Directory 2017
(PDF, 2 MB)
The directory briefly introduces MercyAscot's services and presents over 180 specialists who work with us, and the services available on site at Mercy Hospital and Ascot Hospital.
To help quickly find a specialist who works at MercyAscot, we have continued to list the most commonly conducted procedures first and included an alphabetical listing of all the specialists. For the first time we have also included information about our Southern Cross Affiliated Provider contracts and we have continued to include information about the other services available on site at Mercy Hospital and Ascot Hospital.
Our usual visiting hours are from 11.00am to 8.00pm, however our nursing staff are happy to arrange for family and friends to visit you as and when you prefer.
There is a phone available in each room so patients are able to make and receive calls. To call in to a patient room you are welcome to use our direct-dial facility.
|•||Dial 520-9505 followed by 699 plus patient room number, e.g. 69931 for room 31.|
|Hours of business are:||7.00am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Ascot Hospital is located at 90 Greenlane Road East, Remuera, just off the Greenlane Motorway interchange in Auckland.
There is a patient pick-up and drop-off zone outside the main entrance to the hospital. One-hour parking is available at the front of the building and there is a large car park at the rear of the hospital, where the first 30 minutes of parking is free.
The rear entrance of the Hospital is open from 6.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, after that time, visitors should use the front entrance which is open 24 hours.
Outside the Main Entrance to the hospital there is a patient drop-off area.
Free one-hour parking is available at the front of the building and there is a large carpark at the rear of the hospital, where the first 30 minutes of parking is free.
If family or friends wish to stay with you for a while, they are requested to park in the long-stay carpark at the rear.
Ascot Pharmacy at Ascot Integrated Hospital offers regular dispensing services and a comprehensive range of personal toiletries, cosmetics and gifts.