New Zealand Gynaecological Cancer Foundation
Cancer Network Group Service
Who Are We?
Established in 2007, the New Zealand Gynaecological Cancer Foundation (NZGCF) works with women and health professionals across Aotearoa to raise awareness of gynae cancers. We exist to inform and educate women about the symptoms of gynaecological cancers through public forums, information displays and open kōrero - because we know that early detection can save lives. We also support women affected by gynaecological cancer at all stages through their journey.
Our mission is to educate women and the wider community about the signs and symptoms of gynaecological cancers as early detection can help save lives. NZGCF aims to support women who are affected by gynaecological cancers in all stages of their journey.
Our Key Messages
- The most common gynaecological cancers are uterine, ovarian, cervical and vulval/vaginal.
- Survival can be increased by early detection.
- In New Zealand, one woman dies every day from a gynaecological cancer.
- The symptoms of gynaecological cancers differ, but anything out of the ordinary and persistent should be discussed with your doctor.
- Visit our website to learn more about the symptoms of gynaecological cancers.
The New Zealand Gynaecological Cancer Foundation is a national charity with an executive office based in Auckland.
How do I access this service?
Please email us at email@example.com
Website / App
Please reach out to us at www.nzgcf.org.nz
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Women's Gynaecological Health
(PDF, 701.6 KB)
This leaflet has been prepared to help you understand more about gynaecological cancer.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 4:48PM on February 22, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by New Zealand Gynaecological Cancer Foundation.