Waitematā DHB Takanga A Fohe Pacific Mental Health, Addictions & Gambling Service
Public Service, Mental Health, Pasifika
Takanga A Fohe Pacific Mental Health & Addictions Services is the executive team responsible for the management and leadership of the WDHB Pacific Mental Health and Addictions Services.
Takanga A Fohe delivers Pacific services to Pacific people by:
Malaga a le Pasifika (Pacific Islands Cultural Liaison Team)
Isa Lei (WDHB Pacific Community Mental Health Clinical Team)
Tupu (Regional Pacific Island Community Alcohol & Drugs (AOD) and Gambling Service)
Avatea (Pacific Islands Support team for Children and Young people with family members/caregivers who are clients of the services listed above)
An additional cultural resource for these services is the Matua Council.
Please click on the links to find further information about each service.
- Service Clinical Director: Dr Francis Agnew
- Service Manager: Netini Vaeau
- Team Manager: Dwaine Faletanoa'i
- Service Clinical Coordinator: Man Mohan Lal
- Consumer Advisor: Papali'i Johnny Siaosi
- Family Advisor: Debbie Crichton
- Lead Matua: Matua Leiataua
- If you live in the Waitematā DHB area and need access to cultural support for Mental Health or Alcohol, Drug or Gambling Service, please do not hesitate to contact our team Malaga a le Pasifika on (09) 822 8777
- If you live in the Waitematā DHB area and would like to make an enquiry for Mental Health for yourself or someone else, please refer to the Isa Lei page, or contact them on (09) 822 8777
- If you live in Auckland and identify as a Pacific person who needs help for Alcohol, drug or gambling issues, please refer to the Tupu Services page, or contact them on (09) 845 1800.
|Mon – Fri||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Closed on Public Holidays
Parking available outside the front of the building, or the side of the building (clearly stated- visitors parking)
33-37 Paramount Drive
33-37 Paramount Drive
Takanga A Fohe
C/O Waitematā District Health Board
Private Bag 93503
North Shore 0740
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 4:23PM on July 6, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Waitematā DHB Takanga A Fohe Pacific Mental Health, Addictions & Gambling Service.