Book A Swab
Community Health Service, COVID-19 Testing, Primary Healthcare
Designated GP Practice
Book-A-Swab (www.bookaswab.co.nz) allows you to pre-book Covid-19 RAT and PCR tests
- Te Atatu Health, Te Atatū Peninsula
- Mahurangi Health Collective, Warkworth
- Harts Pharmacy, Warkworth
- HealthHub Pharmacy, Warkworth
- Virtually - i.e. no face to face appointment necessary
Testing for International Travel
Book-a-swab provides pre-departure testing for people who are travelling domestically and internationally.
Please visit the www.bookaswab.co.nz website to book your Covid-19 test at a time that suits you.
Book your hassle-free COVID-19 test. No long queues. No wasting time.
Book-A-Swab makes COVID-19 testing easy. We are your go to for convenient COVID-19 swabbing.
Types of Testing offered
- RAT tests for people with symptoms and close contacts
- PCR tests for people those who need one despite negative RAT tests
- Take home RAT tests
- Pre-departure swabs for international travellers (both RAT and PCR)
- Pre-departure RAT tests for unvaccinated travellers domestically
- Te Atatu Health providing service to the Te Atatū Peninsula, Te Atatū South, Massey and Henderson area.
- Harts Pharmacy providing supervised RAT tests (including pre-departure travel swabs) to asymptomatic people in the Warkworth area.
- Healthhub Pharmacy providing supervised RAT tests (including pre-departure travel swabs) to asymptomatic people in the Warkworth area.
Virtual Supervised RAT tests
Can't get to one of our sites? Do you have an approved RAT test at home? You can organise for a virtually supervised RAT test (via Harts and HealthHub Pharmacies).
No matter where you live in the country: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Tauranga, Hamilton, Dunedin, Nelson, Whangārei, Palmerston North, Napier, Hastings. The virtually supervised RAT tests offer the same documentation without the need to leave home!
Child / Tamariki, Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke, Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Make an appointment
Covid-19 swab tests for symptomatic people are fully funded.
Certain swab types, such as Travel swabs, may incur a charge - see the www.bookaswab.co.nz website for full information.
Fees and Charges Categorisation
Free, Fees apply
Please check the website for today's available bookings, as bookings at the two sites are different and walk-in swabs are not offered
Community COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Online Booking URL
North Auckland, West Auckland
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:04PM on July 28, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by Book A Swab.