Central Auckland COVID-19 Community Testing Centre
Community Health Service, COVID-19 Testing
Community Testing Centre
Community testing centres are drive through and walk-in.
- It’s essential that people get tested if they are a contact, have visited a location of interest at the specific dates and times or have cold and flu symptoms.
- It’s really important that anyone awaiting a test result or who is a close contact should be self-isolating and not leaving the house for any reason.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19 or a cold or flu, stay home and call Healthline on 0800 611 116.
- We are encouraging whānau and their tamariki get tested as we are seeing COVID-19 positive cases in children, so if you’re coming out for a COVID-19 test, bring the whānau too.
For more information about COVID-19 in the Auckland Region please click on link to Auckland Regional Public Health Service.
Covid testing hours
Balmoral Community Testing Centre, 182 Balmoral Road, Mount Eden
7:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
|Mon – Sun||7:30 AM – 8:00 PM|
Walk-In / Drive Thru
Suitable for medium trucks to park, occupants Walk-In
No Saliva Testing Available
Mt Smart Stadium Community Testing Centre, O'Rorke Road, Penrose
This site is now CLOSED
Community COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Screening and prevention
- COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 8:29PM on October 21, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Central Auckland COVID-19 Community Testing Centre.