CHT Acacia Park Home & Hospital
Community Health Service
Beautiful views of the Kaimai Ranges and Tauranga Harbour, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense of home are enjoyed by residents who receive the very best in rest home and hospital care at CHT Acacia Park.
Newly renovated to the highest quality standards, CHT Acacia Park is part of the CHT Healthcare Trust.
Special Features at CHT Acacia Park:
- Spacious shared lounges, dining room and beautiful garden setting
- Delicious, nutritious meals freshly prepared on-site. Cultural, ethnic and dietary requirements accommodated
- Wide range of activities, from concerts or quiet pursuits to family gatherings and outings
- Very high standard of care and compassion with dedicated, professional staff
- Nurses, healthcare assistants and expert therapists work alongside visiting doctors
- An ongoing commitment to fully understand and continually improve the needs of our residents to provide friendly, safe and compassionate care.
Amenities provided at Location:
- Outdoor seating spaces
- BBQ area
- Shared lounge spaces
- Shared dining room
- Activities programme
- Organised outtings
Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Make an appointment
Aged residential care
- Rest home care
Bay of Plenty
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:59PM on August 9, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by CHT Acacia Park Home & Hospital.