Palmerston North Pop-up Pasifika Vaccination Clinic
Community Health Service, COVID-19 Vaccination, Pasifika
- Pfizer vaccine (12+ years)
- Child Pfizer vaccine (5-11 years)
- Anyone currently eligible can access
- No appointment required
**PASIFIKA VACCINATION EVENT**
**PROTECT YOUR FANAU**
Walk in's are welcome but if you wish to make an appointment with our friendly team, you can text or call the following numbers:
- Harita Reasito (Rotuman) - Pasifika Health team Leader - 027 274 8109
- Saane Ma'u (Tongan) - Pasifika Community Clinical Nurse - 021 662 118
- Angelina Tuialii (Samoan) - Pasifika Community Clinical Nurse - 027 452 3615
- Lesieli Moala (Tongan) - Pasifika Community Support Worker - 021 591 581
- Zina Foon (Fijian) - Pasifika Community Support Worker - 021 194 5513
- Folole Fai (Samoan) - Pasifika Vaccination Coordinator - 027 229 7556
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
The majority of routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception to this is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss with your healthcare provider.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:10PM on June 25, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by Palmerston North Pop-up Pasifika Vaccination Clinic.