St John Thames / Paeroa - Health Shuttle
Community Health Service
Need transport to a medical appointment?
St John offers a health shuttle service to people who live in Thames, Paeroa, Hauraki Plains and surrounding areas. If health problems, mobility issues or special transport needs make it difficult to get to your medical appointments, we can help.
- Our vehicales operate from Monday to Friday, five days a week, with three shuttles having wheelchair hoists.
- If you have an appointment at a hospital, medical centre or any other medical appointment, we can collect you and take you home again.
- A donation towards the cost of the journey is appreciated, but there is no formal charge.
- To make a booking or for more information you can call us between 9.00am and 12.00 noon, Monday to Friday on 0800 934 287
Child / Tamariki, Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke, Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Make an appointment
A donation towards the cost of the journey is appreciated, but there is no formal charge.
To make a booking or for more information you can call us between 9.00am and 12.00 noon, Monday to Friday on 0800 934 287
If there is no reply please leave your name and phone number, someone will get back to you.
Please allow at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to make your booking
For appointments on a Monday, please call to book on the previous Friday
- Hospital transport/ shuttle
- Disability transport (total mobility)
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 8:07AM on July 21, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by St John Thames / Paeroa - Health Shuttle.