SuperCare4u.com is a New Zealand owned and operated provider of patient transfer services and wheelchair taxi services for the aged, infirm and disabled.
- Patient transfer services - providing non-emergency patient transfers in a safe and timely manner, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Wheelchair transfers - we offer a door-to-door, on demand, pick-up/drop-off service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We operate a fleet of multi purpose vehicles equipped with wheelchair hoists, providing total mobility and non-medical emergency transportation to the aged, infirm and transport disadvantaged.
- Cruising New Zealand - providing wheelchair accessible transfers and activities on shore.
- Sightseeing charter tours - designed for those in wheelchairs.
- Airport transfers - for our customers with disabilities, including those who use wheelchairs and those who are accompanied by service animals.
- Long distance transfers - non-emergency medical transport service.
- Total Mobility Scheme - a national scheme that assists people with impairments to enhance their community participation by accessing appropriate transport - Auckland and nationwide
All SuperCare4u.com staff hold Advanced First Aid Certificates which include CPR and Emergency Care. They are trained to lift and move passengers, respect confidentiality and are able to provide responsive client focused care. All fleet vehicles are GPS monitored, carry oxygen equipment and appropriate medical supplies.
How do I access this service?
- Hospital transport/ shuttle
- Disability transport (total mobility)
Injury, illness or disability
Older adult / Kaumātua
Online Booking URL
Bay of Plenty, Central Auckland