Search refine option definitions
BY ACCESS TYPE
- Anyone currently eligible can access: Services where anyone who meets that particular service’s eligibility criteria (e.g. Group 3) can get vaccinated at that service. There is no requirement (if the service is a GP practice) for the person to be enrolled with that service.
- Eligible GP enrolled patients only: GP practices providing COVID-19 vaccination but only to their enrolled patient population.
SPECIAL ASSISTANCE CRITERIA
Please check each service for instructions on how they support the Special Assistance Criteria and which option/s they support.
- Wheelchair Access: Service has wheelchair access.
- NZ sign language interpreter: Service can organise a NZ sign language interpreter for your COVID-19 vaccination, as requested.
- Support to make decisions: Service can provide support to make a decision to get the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Assistance to move around: Service can provide assistance to move around, when getting your COVID-19 vaccination.
- Quiet, low sensory environment: Service can provide a quiet, low sensory environment when getting your COVID-19 vaccination, as requested.
- A longer appointment time: Service can provide a longer appointment time for you, when you get your COVID-19 vaccination.
- More space to move around: Service can provide more space to move around, when getting your COVID-19 vaccination.
KAUPAPA MĀORI SERVICE
- Kaupapa Māori: Services are provided using Kaupapa Māori framework based on Māori tikanga, beliefs, values, and whanau-centred solutions.
- Pasifika: Pasifika services are provided with a focus on health and wellbeing for Pacific peoples.
BY MAIN SERVICE
- Community Health Services: May include Community Vaccination Centres, Community Vaccination Events, Churches and other Community based health services.
- GPs / Accident & Urgent Medical Care: GP practices and Urgent Care Clinics
- Pharmacy: Community pharmacies