East Health Trust
Welcome to East Health Trust
East Health Trust was established as a Primary Health Organisation (PHO) on 1st July 2003 and provides primary healthcare services in the Howick, Botany, Pakuranga, Beachlands, Clevedon, Flatbush, Maraetai, Kawakawa Bay and Pukekohe areas. It has an enrolled population of over 119,000.
We are a group of doctors, nurses and people trained and skilled in health, working together in your area to provide a better health service for you and your family.
- Ensure that everyone is treated with respect and dignity, their culture is valued and the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi are recognised.
- Endeavour to improve health equity.
- Empower personal and community health & wellbeing by promoting quality information, facilitating innovative programmes and endorsing healthy lifestyle choices.
- Ensure the provision of quality preventative and interventional medical care.
- Enhance the skills and knowledge of personnel and providers.
Please visit our website to read more about East Health Trust
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Beachlands Medical Centre More Info
- Botany Doctor More Info
- Botany Junction Medical Centre More Info
- Botany Terrace Medical Centre More Info
- Clevedon Village Medical Centre More Info
- Crawford Medical Centre More Info
- Eastern Family Doctors More Info
- Highbrook Medical More Info
- Highland Park Medical More Info
- Howick House Medical More Info
- Juliet Avenue Surgery More Info
- Kawakawa Bay Ōrere Health Clinic Inc More Info
- Marina Medical More Info
- Millhouse Integrative Medical Centre More Info
- Ormiston Medical Centre More Info
- Picton Surgery More Info
- Pukekohe Family Health Care More Info
- Tend Pakuranga Medical Centre More Info
- Vincent Street Family Doctors More Info
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:01AM on December 18, 2023.