Dr Muhammad Asim
MB BS 2001 Punjab; FRNZCUC 2018; FRNZCGP 2019
- Dr. Muhammad Asim gained his medical degree from King Edward Medical University, Lahore Pakistan.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim did his surgical training in Pakistan before moving to New Zealand in 2007.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim has worked in all major hospitals of New Zealand in medical and surgical specialties.
- Dr. Muhammad Asim speaks English, Urdu, Pujnabi and Hindi.
- His special interests include minor and skin cancer surgery, sports medicine & steroid injections, fracture and trauma care. He has completed certificate courses in sports medicine and emergency paediatrics from the University of Auckland.
Male / Tāne
20 March 2009
Yes (What's this?)
A "Vocationally Registered" doctor has qualifications and experience that allow them to be registered as a specialist in a particular scope of practice e.g. General Practice, Urgent Care. These doctors can work independently in New Zealand.
To learn more about different scopes of practice and types of registration visit the Medical Council of New Zealand website.
Dr Muhammad Asim is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following location:
Primary Healthcare Services
This service is available at the following locations:
36 Maratahu Street, Westown, New Plymouth
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
(06) 759 7310
14 Domett Street, Waitara
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.