Dr Sobia Imran
MB BS 2004 Punjab; FRNZCGP 2019
- Dr. Sobia graduated from the University of Health Science Lahore in 2004.
- Dr. Sobia worked in UAE for 1 year in cardiology, moved to New Zealand in 2009.
- Dr. Sobia has wide-based hospital experience in all three Auckland DHBs.
- Dr. Sobia's interests are Women's Health, Child Health, Māori Health, Palliative Medicine and she believes in holistic care. Dr. Sobia enjoys travelling, reading, and spending time with family.
- Dr. Sobia speaks English, Urdu, Hindi, and Punjabi.
Female / Wāhine
2 October 2012
Yes (What's this?)
A "Vocationally Registered" doctor has qualifications and experience that allow them to be registered as a specialist in a particular scope of practice e.g. General Practice, Urgent Care. These doctors can work independently in New Zealand.
To learn more about different scopes of practice and types of registration visit the Medical Council of New Zealand website.
Dr Sobia Imran is available at the following service:
This service is available at the following location: