Hauora Hokianga / Hokianga Health
Primary Healthcare Service, Kaupapa Māori
- Anyone currently eligible can access
- Make an appointment
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
The majority of routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception to this is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss with your health provider.
Vaccinations are available for those 12 years and over.
Hokianga residents can book for their COVID-19 Vaccination by:
- calling the Hokianga COVID-19 BOOKING LINE on (09) 405 7709 ext 709
- calling your clinic reception to speak to your Community Health Nurse or Kaimanaaki-Tangata, or
- private message our Hauora Hokianga/Hokianga Health Facebook page
Please leave your FULL name, Contact number, Date and Clinic you wish to attend.
Please do not call the Hospital reception to book an appointment
Order of Priority at the clinics will be:
- Booked appointments - Kuia/Kaumātua and ALL of those REGISTERED to our service
- Hokianga residents
- Dependent on booking numbers and demand, clinics may experience wait times. Please be patient and kind.
- Come prepared with a charged phone, a good book or playlist and snacks, just in case.
- Our teams will work as efficiently as possible to provide you with ongoing support at each clinic.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 5:49PM on October 13, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Hauora Hokianga / Hokianga Health.