Anxiety New Zealand Trust
Mental Health & Addictions Service
Support Groups & Workshops
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
Peer / advocacy / group / family whānau support
North Auckland, East Auckland, Central Auckland, West Auckland, South Auckland
- Age Groups
Child / tamariki, Youth / rangatahi, Adult / pakeke, Older adult / kaumātua
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services, Corrections
For 1:1 services or Peer Groups please ask a health professional such as a GP or counsellor for a referral to our service. Referrers can do this in a variety of ways - by email, fax, on our website, through their Practice Management System or if they give you a copy of the referral you can take a photo and email to or drop it to our service in our opening hours.
You can also visit our website https://www.anxiety.org.nz/contact-us to complete a 'request for services form' or a family / whanau member with consent can complete a 'family / whanau referral'. In most situations we will also ask for a health professional referral alongside. We aim to try and help people access the right service and clinician the first time and a referral helps us to do this.
We provide a range of interactive workshops, programmes and support groups for those experiencing anxiety and their loved ones.
Support Groups: Finding the Right Group for You
- FREE fortnightly lived experience and peer-led support groups for people who have experience of anxiety such as Social Phobia, Body Dysmorphia, Agoraphobia and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders. These are held on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Mindfulness Training
(09) 846 9776
(09) 849 2375
24 Hour National 0800 ANXIETY Helpline (0800 2694 389 / 0800 ANXIETY)
- Available 24/7 Nationwide
- Help + education for anxiety disorders and related issues
- Available for whanau and friend callers
- Fully trained volunteers providing brief interventions for anxiety management, support + advice
77 Morningside Dr
77 Morningside Dr
77 Morningside Drive, St Lukes, Auckland 1025
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:09PM on March 1, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Anxiety New Zealand Trust.