Canopy Eating Disorders Support Services
Mental Health & Addictions Service
EMBRACE Programme (Anorexia, Orthorexia & Restrictive Symptoms)
- Programme Areas
Self help/ helpline, Mental health, Addictions - other
- Programme Type
Online / e-mental health, Community based support - other, Peer / advocacy / group / family whānau support, Eating disorders
All of New Zealand
- Age Groups
Youth / rangatahi, Adult / pakeke, Older adult / kaumātua
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services, Corrections
Self-referred or clinician-referred. Registrations can be made here.
The EMBRACE programme for Anorexia, Orthorexia and Restrictive symptoms is an innovative 10-week recovery programme. It combines clinician-created resources with progressively structured support groups, and is facilitated by eating disorder trained healthcare providers in New Zealand. Delivered through New Zealand virtually.
This programme runs on a 10-week cycle. When the 10 weeks are completed, the next programme commences 2 weeks after the previous programme finishes.
How it works
- Visit our booking website here
- Register for the group specific to Anorexia, Orthorexia & Restrictive symptoms
- Input your details and book your spot in
- Pay for the programme
- Purchase clinician-created programme resource
- Join in our recovery programme - congratulations!
- $199 for the 10 week programme
- Approx $40 - 60 for the clinician-created programme resource (purchased separately)
- There is another group specific to Bulimia, Binge Eating & Purgative symptoms.