Counties Manukau Employment Forum (CMEF)
Mental Health & Addictions Service
The Counties Manukau Employment Forum (CMEF) work together to:
- Facilitate access to employment support for individuals who are ready and willing with Mental Health and Addiction diagnosis
- Collate, package and distribute information appertaining to employment services covering the Counties Manukau area for Consumers that refer and / or utilise employment services with Mental Health and Addictions.
Supported Employment Providers
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
East Auckland, South Auckland
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke
pported employment providers look to support people most disadvantaged in the labour market and have a long history working with people with mental health, addiction and other disabilities.
Do you need CMDHB support to find or maintain employment?
If you live in Counties Manukau, these services can help.
Click on the provider name under Contact Details, for more information and to contact.
Providers may not all be funded to work with the same groups of people, we aim to:
- Clarify what services are for whom and when - and how to gain access easily
- Work seamlessly together behind the scenes to ensure that service users access the right employment services for them quickly
- Be a unified resource of specialist knowledge regarding employment for Mental Health and Addictions, as and when required both locally and / or nationally
The Counties Manukau Employment Forum consist of representatives from supported employment or employment services providers that cover the Counties Manukau area or with an interest in supporting the forum with the overarching purpose identified above.
This includes a representative from;
- Individual employment agencies in the Counties Manukau area
- CMH funding and planning
- NGO’s Community Living Services
- CMDHB provider arm
- Service user forum DRIVE
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 7:44AM on May 27, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Counties Manukau Employment Forum (CMEF).