Delamore Support Services Ltd.
Mental Health & Addictions Service
Intensive Support Residential Service
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
North Auckland, Central Auckland, West Auckland
- Age Groups
Adult / Pakeke
- Referral Types
GP, DHB clinical services
You can access our services if you are over the age of 18, you have a mental health diagnosis and need Housing and Recovery Support.
You can be referred to one of our services via the needs assessment team at your local community mental health centre. Other agencies like clinical teams or your GP may be able to assist you with a referral to us.
This is a residential and support service for people with chronic mental illness and often multiple disabilities, who require services and intensive support 24 hours a day to allow them to live in the community. The service has a long term goal of supporting clients to move to alternative accommodation with less intensive levels of support.
- Safe and secure accommodation within the community for as long as you need it.
- Support services based on strength-based principles.
- Recreational and respite services.
- Support accessing community mental health programmes.
- Support accessing Māori and Pacific Island mental health services.
- Support accessing consumer advocacy and representation.
- Liaison with other social and medical services.
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
(09) 360 0687 Residents (09) 360 0684
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:42PM on August 19, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Delamore Support Services Ltd..