Mental Health & Addictions Service
Mirror Counselling Service
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
Community based support - mental health
Dunedin - South Otago
- Age Groups
Child / tamariki, Youth / rangatahi
- Referral Types
GP, DHB clinical services, Corrections
This service is for children and young people aged 3 to 19 years of age.
A referral from your GP, school or other professional is required. Please contact us directly for further information on (03) 479 2970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mirror Counselling Whakaata Tohu Tohu supports children and young people aged 3 to 19 years of age who are suffering the effects of:
- emotional, behavioural or mental health issues
- personal, relationship and family challenges
- coping with the effects of trauma, abuse and violence
- or needing help with social skill development
Mirror Counselling offers:
- Individual counselling in a confidential and safe environment
- Involvement of the family/whanau wherever possible
- Educational and therapeutic groups as required
- Referral and support to access other services when necessary
- Education and training for other community groups and agencies.
Mirror Counselling Services are located on the 7th Floor of Evan Parry House
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:14PM on January 14, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Mirror Services.