People Relying on People (PROP)
Mental Health & Addictions Service
Adult Caregiver Retreats and Youth/Family Days Out
- Programme Areas
Mental health, Addictions - drug & alcohol
- Programme Type
Peer / advocacy / group / family whānau support, Advocacy / group / family whānau support (AOD)
- Age Groups
Child / tamariki, Youth / rangatahi, Adult / pakeke
We can organise adult caregiver retreats and youth/family days out for existing PROP clients and whānau.
We organise day and overnight retreats to give adult caregivers time out to:
- have fun, relax and unwind in a safe and friendly environment
- be amongst others who understand and are available to talk whenever you need
- take a break and be spoiled
Youth/Family Days Out
We organise recreational outings to give younger family members some time out to:
- relax, have fun, be made to feel special and enjoy just being kids
- make new friends, reconnect with siblings/adult family members and enjoy each other's company
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:40AM on August 18, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by People Relying on People (PROP).