The Salvation Army Bridge Centre (Alcohol and Drug Support) - Palmerston North
Mental Health & Addictions Service
Alcohol and Other Drug - Social Detox
- Programme Areas
Addictions - drug & alcohol
- Programme Type
Wellington, Whanganui, MidCentral, Hutt
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke, Older adult / kaumātua
- Referral Types
GP, DHB clinical services
If you are concerned about your own alcohol or drug use or someone else’s, then please contact us today.
We provide a safe, integrated, high quality treatment service to people whose lives have been affected by the harmful use of, or dependency on alcohol or drugs. You will be supported, challenged and encouraged to make positive changes in your life so that you can find hope, direction, peace and stability.
Our services include:
- Social Detox.
- Step-down social detox following medical detox.
- Support to transfer from Methadone to Suboxone
- Support prior to going to residential AOD treatment.
- Support following completion of residential AOD treatment.
- Respite support to maintain their recovery journey or while on stand-down from an AOD Treatment Centre
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:17PM on January 21, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by The Salvation Army Bridge Centre (Alcohol and Drug Support) - Palmerston North.