Residential Alcohol and Other Drug Supportive Service
- Programme Areas
Addictions - drug & alcohol
- Programme Type
Residential alcohol & other drug treatment
North Auckland, East Auckland, Northland, Central Auckland, West Auckland, South Auckland
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP
Referral to the service is via:
- Local alcohol and other drug services
- medical practitioners
- residential treatment providers
- self referral.
Wings caters for clients aged 20 years and over.
Clients are generally funded by way of sickness benefit.
For more imformation please use our website.
Wings Trust is an abstinence based residential support service for men and women in recovery from addiction, either pre or post a residential treatment programme.
Active reintegration for people into the community following residential treatment is a priority including resuming employment and finding accommodation.
The service supports people to access other required health and social supports and provides follow up individual and group counselling to enhance recovery and reduce the risk of relapse.
The programme also includes alcohol and drug education and how to prevent relapse.
Our Services include:
- self referral, GP referral, agency referral
- one to one counselling
- group work
- referral to residential and community based treatment programmes
- referral to related specialist services
- liaison with and referral to culturally appropriate services i.e Tupu Pacific Services, Te Atea Marino CADS)
- participation in community based 12 step groups
- consumer advisor/cultural advisor
- computer access
- Straight Up therapeutic writing programme.
|Mon – Fri||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
43 Walters Road
43 Walters Road
PO Box 16293
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:21AM on August 18, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Wings Trust.