Mental Health & Addictions Service
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
Training - mental health
All of New Zealand
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke
Talk to Workplace Support about making Professional Supervision available to your employees.
Professional Supervision provides the opportunities to:
- explore, establish and maintain a personal professional work ethic
- reflect on issues related to the working environment and relationships
- develop personal management skills related to the workplace
- maintain personal and professional boundaries
- review of work practices, attitudes and interpersonal interactions
- have a safe and supportive environment in which to unpack difficulties and to off-load accumulated case material
- affirm achievements and build on them
- set goals based on own learning and develop strengths
- take responsibility for their work and personal growth
- Professional Supervision (PDF, 1.1 MB)
Note: PDF downloads require the free Adobe Reader application to view.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:27AM on November 22, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Workplace Support.