Mercy Hospital Dunedin, 72 Newington Avenue, Maori Hill, Dunedin
72 Newington Avenue
Mercy Hospital is a not-for-profit surgical hospital located in Dunedin, New Zealand. Our highly skilled staff provide 'exceptional care that makes a difference'. Established in 1936, we are committed to continuing the legacy of our founders, the Sisters of Mercy.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Jen Mepham - Physiotherapist More Info
- Anaesthetics More Info
- Bariatric Surgery More Info
- Breast Surgery More Info
- Cardiothoracic Surgery More Info
- Endoscopy More Info
- General Surgery More Info
- Gynaecology More Info
- Neurosurgery More Info
- Oral Surgery More Info
- Orthopaedic Surgery More Info
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery More Info
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery More Info
- Urology More Info
Dunedin - South Otago
2:00pm to 8:00pm
Marinoto Café is located on site within Marinoto Clinic and offers a healthy range of food and beverages.
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays – Closed
There is ample onsite parking available.
Find your nearest community pharmacy here
Radio, television (including Sky TV) and a daily newspaper are complimentary.
Telephone - There is a phone available by each patient’s bed for you to make and receive calls using the direct extension number displayed.