active+ - keeping your body & mind A+
Founded over thirty years ago, Active+ is New Zealand’s largest 100% New Zealand owned multi-disciplinary rehabilitation supplier. Our vision is to be the leading brand of integrated multi-disciplinary health clinicians, and we strive to achieve this through our commitment to provide a seamless, quality orientated, interdisciplinary experience for our clients which enables them to meet their full potential.
Active+ has a growing network of clinics and clinicians across Aotearoa, delivering services to New Zealanders every day in their workplaces, in their homes and from our clinics. Our current 900+ clinicians across both the North and South Islands represent many disciplines including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychology, counselling, rehabilitation nursing, dietetics, social work, vocational counselling, cultural advisors, and medical doctors across a range of specialities. Our franchised clinics span across over 20 sites from Northland to Manawatu delivering physiotherapy and multi-disciplinary rehabilitation services to New Zealand communities.
With a focus on person and whānau-centred quality services, the team at Active+ is committed to keeping your body and mind A+, whether at work or at play. Active+ can help with almost anything in terms of prevention, rehabilitation and wellness.
These Services include:
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Concussion and brain injury rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Assessment of community support needs
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Psychology and neuropsychology assessment
- Specialist medical assessments
- Wellness and occupational health
Active+ provides these services in the wider community through a variety of contracts with ACC, other Government Agencies, and privately. Click here to see a list of these contracts and the regions we hold them in.
To a bright future
Since 2018, Active+ has been a joint venture partner with Southern Cross Healthcare. This partnership came together to allow the joint vision of increasing integrated patient care right through the healthcare journey with the aim of improving the health outcomes for more Kiwis than ever before. The joint venture enables continued expansion and provision of more quality care for Kiwis. The Active+ Board of Directors along with our Management Team are committed to continuing to provide quality rehabilitation to New Zealand.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Active+ Airport Oaks More Info
- Active+ Albany North Shore More Info
- Active+ Auckland Central More Info
- Active+ Bay Roskill More Info
- Active+ Ellerslie More Info
- Active+ Highbrook East Tamaki More Info
- Active+ Howick More Info
- Active+ Milford North Shore More Info
- Active+ Mt Eden More Info
- Active+ Neuro Physio More Info
- Active+ Northland More Info
- Active+ Palmerston North More Info
- Active+ Papakura - Counties Care More Info
- Active+ Pukekohe More Info
- Active+ Silverdale More Info
- Active+ Taranaki More Info
- Active+ Taupo More Info
- Active+ Waikato More Info
- Active+ Warkworth More Info
- Active+ Whanganui More Info