Private Service, Mental Health
COVID-19 LEVEL 4 ARRANGEMENTS
BEXLEY CLINIC CONTINUES TO OPERATE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Contact via PHONE FAX and EMAIL Monitored during normal office hours
- Routine Assessments by ZOOM, SKYPE or PHONE.
- Urgent Assessments if required.
- Prescriptions. We will issue prescriptions at normal intervals for usual quantities.
Our group of seven Psychiatric Specialists and two Senior Clinical Psychologists also serve or have served in the public sector as consultants. We are all committed to the Medical Council's principles of confidentiality and ethical behaviour and to the ongoing continuing educational post graduate programs monitored by the Royal College of Australian and New Zealand Psychiatrists and recognised for vocational registration by the Medical Council.
The expertise of the Clinic's members covers a wide variety of patients' problems. This is predominantly in anxiety disorders but includes the following:
- Psychiatric Disorders, emotional distress related to life situations, marital problems, drug and alcohol dependency.
- Medico-legal reports to a number of institutions e.g. ACC.
- Reports for legal counsel on behalf of those facing charges or seeking compensation.
- War Pensions.
- Competence assessments for the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act, more specifically for the elderly related to wills and their validity.
Although professional referrals are preferred, self referrals may be accepted.
Initial consultation charges vary. For indicative prices please phone (09) 520 5280.
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Procedures / Treatments
We all feel some anxiety at some time or other.… More
Depression is a mood disorder. Emotional states like sadness, ‘feeling blue’ or tearfulness are part of normal human experience.… More
Bipolar Disorder/Manic Depression
This is a mood disorder in which both depressive (persistent low mood) and manic (elevated or high mood) episodes are experienced.… More
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder that affects about 1% of the general population.… More
- Julian Reeves: Profile (PDF, 35.2 KB)
Parking available on site
The closest pharmacy is at Ascot Integrated Hospital which is located at
- 90 Greenlane East, Remuera
9 Green Lane East
9 Green Lane East
PO Box 87207
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 1:11PM on September 8, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Bexley Clinic.