Metlifecare is a New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing vibrant social communities for older people.
Metlifecare villages are designed to create a sense of community and togetherness, with different levels of support and care available at every stage to adapt to your changing needs:
Allows you to live independently but also enjoy low maintenance living, plus the safety, security and social benefits of a village. Metlifecare villages have a range of home layouts ranging from spacious apartments and townhouses through to large villas.
Find out what we offer
If you require a little more care or support e.g. you’d like to remove the stress of cleaning or cooking, or could do with a helping hand with laundry, managing your medication or personal care.
With assisted living, we offer a range of flexible home care services so you can select the help you want, exactly where it’s needed.
Find out more
Our care homes provide Metlifecare’s highest level of personal and medical care. Residents have a team of trained caregivers and registered nurses at their fingertips 24/7.
Find out more about our care homes
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Metlifecare Coastal Villas More Info
- Metlifecare Crestwood More Info
- Metlifecare Edgewater More Info
- Metlifecare Greenwich Gardens More Info
- Metlifecare Highlands More Info
- Metlifecare Palmerston North Village More Info
- Metlifecare Papamoa Beach Village More Info
- Metlifecare Pinesong More Info
- Metlifecare Powley More Info
- Metlifecare Somervale More Info
- Metlifecare St Andrew's Cambridge More Info
- Metlifecare The Avenues More Info
- Metlifecare The Orchards More Info
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:00PM on April 20, 2021.