Dr Keith Laubscher - Musculoskeletal & Interventional Pain Specialist
Private Service, Musculoskeletal, Pain Management
- Acute and chronic lumbar spinal pain with/without radicular leg pain (back pain and sciatica)
- Acute and chronic cervical (neck) spinal pain with/without radicular arm pain
- Neuropathic pain e.g. post herpetic neuralgia; nerve compression syndromes e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve injury pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Phantom limb pain
- Post surgery pain syndromes
Most often, the focus of the consultation is on the diagnosis and explanation of the condition, and a full discussion of the treatments available, including medication and interventional options. An interdisciplinary management approach is preferred, and the patient and their GP are considered central to the long term management.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:08AM on August 9, 2021.