Anglesea Hospital - Paediatric Surgery
Private Surgical Service, Paediatrics
Anglesea Hospital is a state of the art hospital and day stay facility located in the heart of Hamilton.
- Three state of the art theatres designed and built to international standards which have the latest digital equipment, enabling surgeon’s better visualisation during complex minimally invasive surgical procedures.
- 3D imaging solution which provides improved speed, accuracy and precision for surgical procedures.
- Innovative designs in movable equipment eliminating permanent fixtures and lessoning the risk of infection during procedures.
- Highly experienced registered nursing staff committed to providing patients with the very best in preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative care
- Fully equipped Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD) staffed by fully qualified CSSD Technicians, providing sterile equipment for all procedures.
- Ongoing monitoring by an Infection Control Nurse to ensure excellent Infection Control management
- Training room for live streaming of Laparoscopic surgery for specialists from all over New Zealand.
Procedures / Treatments
What is a heart murmur? When the valves close in the heart, they make a noise.… More
Undescended testes occur in less than 4% of children, and are more common in premature babies.… More
What is an inguinal hernia? An inguinal hernia is caused by a connection between the scrotum and the abdomen (uncommonly a similar connection occurs in girls causing an inguinal hernia).… More
What is a urine infection? A urine infection is the presence of bacteria in the urinary tract (bladder and kidneys).… More
19 Knox Street
19 Knox Street
PO Box 9077
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:44PM on July 21, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Anglesea Hospital - Paediatric Surgery.