MB ChB 1995 Otago; FRANZCOG 2010
Angela completed a science degree at University of Canterbury, training in Christchurch, Dunedin and Invercargill. She then worked as a fellow at Fertility Associates in Christchurch before travelling to Western Australia and completing a two year laparoscopic surgery fellowship (AGES accredited) specialising in infertility surgery, endometriosis and hysterectomy.
Angela’s has a special interest in Health Professional Education and is a published author in areas including infertility and sterilization.
- General and high risk obstetrics
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, fibroids, hysterectomy
- Advanced hysteroscopic surgery for polyp and fibroid resection and endometrial ablation
- General gynaecology including abnormal bleeding, period problems, infertility, ovarian cysts
- Management of vulval and cervical disorders
Title or Designation
Fertility Specialist and Gynaecologist
Full NZ Registration Date
10 January 1997
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr Angela Beard is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following location: