Dr Ian Wilson
MB ChB 1982 Otago; FRACP 1991
Ian offers careful evaluation of patients' symptoms, co-ordinated targeted investigations and where possible, an evidence based management plan.
Ian is also a consultant at Wellington Hospital.
Areas of gastroenterology expertise:
- Assessment, investigation and management of gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Evaluation of oesophageal disease /dysfunction and investigation of dysphagia.
- Assessment and management of dyspepsia.
- Diagnosis and treatment of malabsorption syndromes including diseases of the pancreas.
- Evaluation and treatment of liver disease.
- Investigation and management of lower bowel disorders and colonoscopy screening for colorectal cancer.
- Upper GI endoscopy.
- Therapeutic modalities including polypectomy, mucosal resection and treatment of other mucosal disorders.
Title or Designation
Full NZ Registration Date
20 December 1983
Dr Ian Wilson is available at the following services: