Mr Wayne Jones
MB ChB 1988 Auckland; FRACS 1996
Title or Designation
- Director and Breast Surgeon, Breast Associates, since 2002
- General Surgeon at Women's Cancer Centre of New Zealand
- General, Breast & Endocrine Surgeon, Auckland Hospital
- Head of Breast Unit, Auckland Hospital
- Visiting Surgeon, Mercy Ascot Hospital
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Member of Breast Section, RACS
- Member of Endocrine Section, RACS
- Member of Surgical Oncology Section, RACS
- Member New Zealand Association of General Surgeons
- Member British Association of Surgical Oncology
- Member Australian New Zealand Breast Cancer Trials Group
- Founding Member Auckland Breast Cancer Study Group
- Instructor Early Management of Severe Trauma Course, RACS
- Instructor CCrISP Course, RACS
- 2001 Chairman General Surgical Audit for Auckland Hospital (until 2005)
- 2001 New Zealand Committee of Board in General Surgery, RACS (until 2008)
- 2004 Expert Working Party on Age Extension – BreastScreen Aotearoa for MoH
- 2004 BreastScreen Aotearoa Surgeons Unidisciplinary Group (ongoing)
- 2005 Auckland Regional RMO Vocational Training Committee (ongoing)
- 2009 Auckland Regional Plastic Surgery Project – ADHB Representative (ongoing)
- Microwave measurements of breast cancer.
- Menstrual cycle and timing of breast cancer surgery.
- IBCSG Adjuvant Letrozole Trial. Co-investigator.
- Sentinel node excision in breast cancer, RACS SNAC trial.
- Breast Mechanics Study with Biomedical Engineering, University of Auckland.
Full NZ Registration Date
24 November 1988
Mr Wayne Jones is available at the following services:
This service is available at the following location:
Ascot Central, 7 Ellerslie Racecourse Drive, Remuera, Auckland
(09) 522 1346
(09) 522 1343
This service is available at the following locations:
OneHealth Building, 122 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland
(09) 524 9624
(09) 529 2594
021 400 016