Auckland DHB Trauma Services
Public Service, Emergency
Auckland at Alert Level 4
At alert level 4 we are making a number of changes to keep you and our staff safe:
- We are converting outpatient clinic appointments to telephone of video appointments where possible – you’ll be provided with all the information you need.
- We are still seeing patients in person who require urgent appointments. If you have an in person appointment and have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been told by public health to isolate please phone the number on your appointment letter in advance.
- Unfortunately most of our planned surgery is being rescheduled. Acute and critically urgent surgery will still go ahead as usual.
- We are trying to contact our patients to confirm their appointment or to reschedule them.
- Visitor restrictions are in place at the moment – you can visit Auckland DHB website for more information.
The situation is changing so please continue to visit the Auckland DHB website for updates.
Please refer to our website at www.trauma.co.nz
The Trauma Service provides:
- clinical management of the multiply injured trauma patient
- an expert consultation and referral service to the clinical teams involved in initial assessment and ongoing management of patients with multiple system injuries
- assistance in discharge planning and follow-up management of selected patients with complex injuries
- liaison with other health professional groups and community agencies, including GPs and ACC
- a Trauma Registry to study injury trends in the region and assist in injury prevention
- education on trauma management.
|Mon – Fri||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Attendance at trauma calls.
For most wards visiting hours are from 11am to 8pm, with patients' rest hours between 1pm to 3pm.
2 Park Road
2 Park Road
Private Bag 92 024
Auckland Mail Centre
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 1:14PM on September 2, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Auckland DHB Trauma Services.