Community Alcohol and Drug Services (CADS) Auckland
Public Service, Mental Health, Community
Altered High Youth Alcohol and Drug Service
CADS Central Level 2, 409 New North Road, Kingsland
For young people aged between 13 and 20, and their families who have concerns about their own, or someone else's alcohol or other drug use.
- confidential face to face counselling
- youth friendly and developmentally appropriate interventions
- a mobile service - we can come to you
- awareness and assessment of mental health and substance abuse issues in young people
- same-sex attraction focus clinician
- education and information evenings for families/caregivers and significant others
- up to date alcohol and other drug resources for young people.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:29AM on May 4, 2021.