12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
24-hour emergency response for survivors of rape or sexual abuse, recent or historic. Counselling support, community education and training for professionals.
Call 24/7 HELPline 0800 623 1700 OPEN DURING LOCKDOWN
Age: Adults, children and young people and those who support them.
Region: Central and North Auckland, including Rodney.
Description: HELP provides the following professional and specialised support services to sexual assault survivors, their whānau, friends and other professionals.
- Crisis Support - immediate help and support following sexual assault, call-out service to support people through police interviews and medical processes.
- Counselling support - therapy for survivors of sexual abuse specifically designed for adults, youth and children.
- Justice Services - supporting wellbeing through court processes. Click here for more information.
- Community Services - "We Can Keep Safe' Programme in preschools; training and presentations to community organisations. Click here for more information.
- Supervision and Training - for professionals and school counsellors. Click here for more information.
We are an ACC Sensitive Claims provider, but we can also support you if you are not eligible for ACC funding.
How to Access:
Call 0800 623 1700 confidential 24-hour HELPline
Email email@example.com Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
See our website
Child / Tamariki, Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke, Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Referral
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
|Mon – Sun||midnight – midnight|
Our confidential Crisisline operates 24/7, including public holidays.
|Mon - Fri||9:00AM - 5:00PM|
Office is closed public holidays.
Public Holidays: Open on all public holidays..
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need help and support?
- Immediate help
- Support and counselling
- Groups and programmes
Sexual harm - training, education, workforce development
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need ACC counselling?
Abuse and violence
Central Auckland, North Auckland
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:29PM on February 9, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by HELP Auckland.