12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
24-hour crisis response and counselling for individuals and their family/whānau affected by sexual abuse.
After hours our team can be contacted via the Police or medical team.
Ages: All ages and genders.
Region: Nelson/Tasman/Marlborough region
Sexual Abuse Support and Healing (SASH) is available to support you and your family / whānau, partner, friends or anyone else that has been affected as a result of sexual abuse whether historic or recent. We provide:
- 24-hour Crisis Support - immediate help and support following sexual harm, call-out service to support people through medical processes and police interview.
- Support when making statements with the Police
- Private and confidential one-to-one support and understanding to help you start the healing process for recent and historic sexual abuse.
- Free professional and confidential counselling. We discuss your specific needs, so we can ensure we engage you with the right counsellor to meet your needs.
- Assistance to access other social and community services.
- SASH provides a range of support and services to assist people who have experienced sexual abuse as they enter the court process.
- Education and training programmes in sexual violence prevention in the community.
We are ACC Sensitive Claims providers and all services are FREE.
How to Access:
Call (03) 548 2407
You can use our online referral form here.
Child / Tamariki, Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke, Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Email - email@example.com
Make an appointment
Services are all FREE
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
|Mon – Sun||midnight – midnight|
24/7 Crisis Helpline (03) 548 2407
|Monday - Friday||9:30AM - 4:30PM|
Office is closed public holidays.
Public Holidays: Closed Labour Day (25 Oct), Nelson Anniversary (31 Jan), Waitangi Day (Observed 7/2/22) (7 Feb), Good Friday (15 Apr), Easter Sunday (17 Apr), Easter Monday (18 Apr), ANZAC Day (25 Apr), Queen's Birthday (6 Jun).
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need help and support?
- Immediate help
- Support and counselling
- Groups and programmes
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need ACC counselling?
Sexual harm - training, education, workforce development
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 8:51PM on August 29, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Sexual Abuse Support and Healing (SASH).