12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
24-hour crisis response and counselling for individuals and their family/whānau affected by sexual abuse.
After hours our team can be contacted via the Police or medical team.
Ages: All ages and genders.
Region: Nelson/Tasman/Marlborough region
Sexual Abuse Support and Healing (SASH) is available to support you and your family / whānau, partner, friends or anyone else that has been affected as a result of sexual abuse whether historic or recent. We provide:
- 24-hour Crisis Support - immediate help and support following sexual harm, call-out service to support people through medical processes and police interview.
- Support when making statements with the Police
- Private and confidential one-to-one support and understanding to help you start the healing process for recent and historic sexual abuse.
- Free professional and confidential counselling. We discuss your specific needs, so we can ensure we engage you with the right counsellor to meet your needs.
- Assistance to access other social and community services.
- SASH provides a range of support and services to assist people who have experienced sexual abuse as they enter the court process.
- Education and training programmes in sexual violence prevention in the community.
We are ACC Sensitive Claims providers and all services are FREE.
How to Access:
Call (03) 548 2407
You can use our online referral form here.
Child / Tamariki, Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke, Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Email - email@example.com
Make an appointment
Services are all FREE
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
|Mon – Sun||midnight – midnight|
24/7 Crisis Helpline (03) 548 2407
|Monday - Friday||9:30AM - 4:30PM|
Office is closed public holidays.
Public Holidays: Closed Labour Day (24 Oct), Marlborough Anniversary (31 Oct), Nelson Anniversary (30 Jan), Waitangi Day (6 Feb), Good Friday (7 Apr), Easter Sunday (9 Apr), Easter Monday (10 Apr), ANZAC Day (25 Apr), Queen's Birthday (5 Jun), Matariki (14 Jul).
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need help and support?
- Immediate help
- Support and counselling
- Groups and programmes
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need ACC counselling?
Sexual harm - training, education, workforce development
Located off Selwyn Place close to Christ Church Cathedral steps (top end of Trafalgar). We can be found in the office block Trafalgar House - neighbouring tenants Nelson Housing Trust, Atelier Art Studio, Gallery and Nelson Housing Trust
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 3:23PM on February 9, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by Sexual Abuse Support and Healing (SASH).