- one-on-one budget advice and support
- financial literacy education (budgeting seminars)
- housing advocacy
- family and individual counselling
- Strengthening Families programme (Lead agency, Māngere)
- healthy kai cooking classes (how to cook on a tight budget)
- food bank (food parcels for persons in need - strict criteria apply)
- op shop
Budgeting and Family Support Services also provides advice via Skype and a free phone budgeting helpline 0508 22 22 83 or 0508 abc budget.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 1:28PM on March 22, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Budgeting & Family Support Services.