9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Offering advocacy, support, help, information and guidance for our clients on their journey, including survivors of sexual harm or rape. We also provide family violence services for the community.
Age: All ages. Children under 18 years must have parental/guardian permission to work with us.
Region: South Taranaki
We provide a safe and supportive friendly environment for the empowerment of families and whānau. We offer support and information for survivors of sexual harm and rape.
We also provide family violence support for families and the community, and the following empowerment programmes for women, adolescents and families:
- Free Self-Esteem - for women, girls and boys aged 9 - 11yrs and over
- Free Positive Relationships - for everyone
- Free Surviving Parenting - for parents and caregivers; includes family violence effects on children
- Free Raising complex Kids
- Free Grandparents caring for Whānau
- Free Coping with Anxiety for both children and adults
- Free Young Parents parenting
- Free Counselling - A & D; Family Violence; Covid 19; Relationship and individual; Sexual abuse
- Free Social Work support
For more information on programmes click here
How to Access:
Call us on (06) 278 3260 or 027 239 9831 or contact us here
Referral forms and information can be requested via email
Visit our website
DURING COVID-19 We are contactable via email and on our cell phone via text message or calling us. We do require vaccine passes when entering the centre. We can set up zoom meetings also for clients.
Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke, Child / Tamariki
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Referral, Walk in
9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
|Mon||9:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
|Tue – Thu||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
Public Holidays: Closed Labour Day (24 Oct), Waitangi Day (6 Feb), Taranaki Anniversary (13 Mar), Good Friday (7 Apr), Easter Sunday (9 Apr), Easter Monday (10 Apr), ANZAC Day (25 Apr), Queen's Birthday (5 Jun), Matariki (14 Jul).
Sexual harm victims/survivors - Do you need help and support?
- Support and counselling
Abuse and violence support
- Education programmes
- Family violence intervention
- Information and support
- Support groups
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:32PM on February 14, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by South Taranaki Whanau Centre.