Health and Disability Advocacy Service
The Nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Service is a free service that operates independently from all health and disability service providers and agencies. If you want to know more about your rights when using health or disability services, get questions answered, or talk through your options for making a complaint, we can help.
What does an advocate do for you?
- Listens to your complaints
- Gives you information about your rights
- Helps you identify and clarify issues
- Helps you to explore the options available to assist you to resolve each issue
- Supports you in the actions you take to resolve your concerns
Ph: 0800 555 050
Contact numbers specific to regions can be accessed here