Services: a comprehensive range of specialist secondary services and regional tertiary services. These tertiary services include cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, vascular surgery, renal medicine and transplants, genetics, oncology, paediatric surgery, neonatal intensive care, obstetrics, trauma, endocrinology, intensive care, urology, rehabilitation and specialised forensic services.
Emergency care: Wellington Regional Hospital is the region’s main emergency and only trauma service, with a rooftop helipad providing a link to surgical, intensive care, neonatal intensive care and emergency services.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- 3DHB - Acute Inpatient Services - Youth and Adult More Info
- 3DHB - Consultation Liaison More Info
- 3DHB - Crisis Resolution Service (CRS) More Info
- 3DHB - Regional Personality Disorder Service (RPDS) More Info
- 3DHB - Team for Assertive Community Treatment (TACT) More Info
- Capital & Coast DHB Child Sexual Abuse Services More Info
- Capital & Coast DHB Radiology More Info
- Emergency Department More Info
- NZMFMN - Wellington More Info
General Enquiries: (04) 385 5999
Fax: (04) 385 5856
Emergency Department: Open 24 hours / 7 days, Phone (04) 385 5999
Private Bag 7902