Comprehensive Care in association with Waitemata PHO funds and supports General Practice teams, while also delivering health programmes in local communities for patients enrolled with us through their family doctor, and in some cases to all residents in the Waitemata area. Our healthcare programmes range from support and education for people living with chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and asthma, to supporting the improvement of health for children and for older adults.
We cover an extensive geographical area in the north and west of Auckland from Titirangi and Devonport to Wellsford. Practices are located in both urban and rural settings. They cover the spectrum – from sole practitioners to large medical centres that provide accident and medical services, as well as specialist and other related medical and therapeutic services.
Comprehensive Care continues to develop innovative clinical systems including systematic approaches to care of patients with cardiovascular disease, diabetes and respiratory disease. From these innovations, IT tools have been developed to assist General Practices with population health management, screening, gap analysis, risk assessment, care management and patient self management. These systems of care also assist with integration between General Practice, Non Government Organisations and other health providers in our community.
Our organisation has around 60 staff engaged in providing health care directly and in supporting our affiliated General Practices. In addition, over 500 doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and other general practice team members are part of our network engaged in support of patients through family medical centres.
Our values are core to our culture - the way we do things in the organisation. It is very important to us to use these values when working together and with others. Our values are to be Dynamic and Accountable, to show Respect towards all others and to be able to be Trusted.
We are based in Albany.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Albany Family Medical Centre More Info
- Apollo Medical More Info
- Archers Medical Centre More Info
- Beachhaven Medical More Info
- Belmont Medical Centre More Info
- Birkdale Family Doctors Ltd More Info
- Birkenhead Medical Centre More Info
- Browns Bay Family Doctors More Info
- Browns Bay Medical Centre More Info
- Byron Medical More Info
- Coast To Coast Health Care More Info
- Dodson Medical More Info
- East Coast Bays Doctors More Info
- Family Medicine Birkenhead More Info
- Glenfield Doctors on Chartwell More Info
- Glenfield Medical Centre More Info
- Health and Counselling Centre, Massey University Auckland More Info
- HealthZone Medical More Info
- Hibiscus Coast Medical Centre More Info
- Hobsonville Family Doctors More Info
- Integrated Medical Centre More Info
- Kitchener Road Medical Centre More Info
- Kowhai Clinic More Info
- Kowhai Surgery Ltd More Info
- MEDPLUS More Info
- Northcare Accident & Medical More Info
- Northcote Point Doctors More Info
- North Harbour Medical Centre More Info
- Onewa Doctors More Info
- Palomino Medical Centre More Info
- Redhills Medical Centre More Info
- Snells Beach Medical Centre More Info
- Sunnynook Medical Centre Ltd More Info
- Sunset Road Family Doctors More Info
- Te Atatū Health More Info
- Torbay Community Doctors More Info
- Torbay Health (Torbay Medical Centre, Torbay Skin Clinic) More Info
- Waiake Medical Centre More Info
- Waitakere Union Health More Info
- Warkworth Medical Centre More Info
- West Harbour Medical Centre More Info
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:13AM on October 15, 2018.