Find up-to-date information about providers and services offered.
Pharmacists ensure prescriptions are dispensed correctly and are appropriate for you. They can help you understand how your medicines work and how to take them effectively. Pharmacists can also provide advice and treatment on common concerns.
Search for a Pharmacy
Search for a pharmacy, suburb or keyword, e.g. flu vaccines.
Browse by Region
- Aseptic dispensing
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Clozapine dispensing
- Community pharmacy anticoagulant management Service (CPAMS) – INR testing for warfarin patients
- Free after hours prescriptions for under 14s
- Long-term conditions (LTC) service
- Maviret dispensing for hepatitis C
- Medicines use review service (MURS)
- Methadone dispensing
- Smoking cessation
Other Pharmacy Services
- Blister packs
- Disability aids
- Emergency contraceptive pill (ECP)
- Selected oral contraceptives
- Incontinence products
- Medicine & needles disposal service
- Needle exchange service
- Sildenafil dispensing for erectile dysfunction
- Specialised wound care
- Trimethoprim dispensing
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccines
- WINZ and other reports
- Hepatitis C Pharmacy Test and Treat
- Are there any other costs associated with going to the pharmacist?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see a pharmacist?
- How much does it cost to get a prescription filled?
- What does it mean when a medication is fully funded or partially subsided?
- What does OTC mean?
- What is a long term condition (LTC)