Find up-to-date information about providers and services offered.
Pharmacists ensure prescriptions are dispensed correctly and are appropriate for you. They can help you understand how your medicines work and how to take them effectively. Pharmacists can also provide advice and treatment on common concerns.
See a list of vaccinating pharmacies providing My Vaccine Pass in person.
Search for a Pharmacy
Search for a pharmacy, suburb or keyword, e.g. flu vaccines.
Browse by Region
- Aseptic dispensing
- Blister packs
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Clozapine dispensing
- Community pharmacy anticoagulant management Service (CPAMS) – INR testing for warfarin patients
- Disability aids
- Emergency contraceptive pill (ECP)
- Free after hours prescriptions for under 14s
- Hepatitis C Pharmacy Test and Treat
- Incontinence products
- Influenza (flu) vaccines
- Long-term conditions (LTC) service
- Maviret dispensing for hepatitis C
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine
- Medicine & needles disposal service
- Medicines use review service (MURS)
- Needle exchange service
- Opioid Substitution Treatment Service
- Selected oral contraceptives
- Sildenafil dispensing for erectile dysfunction
- Smoking cessation
- Specialised wound care
- Trimethoprim dispensing
- WINZ and other reports
- Are there any other costs associated with going to the pharmacist?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see a pharmacist?
- How much does it cost to get a prescription filled?
- What does it mean when a medication is fully funded or partially subsided?
- What does OTC mean?
- What is a long term condition (LTC)